Jared's Dreams

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Next goal.

So my next goal is to learn a how to do a few things while lucid.

1) transportation
2) changing scenery
3) flying.

I have never done any of these things excepting transportation. Which I did once by closing my eyes and jumping, when I opened them I pictured myself very high up and had in fact jumped very high. What I plan to do in my next LD is close my eyes and transport to the top of a huge grassy mountain. This way I can look around at the scenery and hopefully increase the vividness of the dream. Next I will close my eyes and change the mountain to a snowy mountain. I will then make a snowboard appear, and snowboard down. After this I will attempt to fly.

I tried this last night, in a lucid dream. But I didn't get very far. It was a very hazy lucid dream. I closed my eyes and tried to transport but it didn't work. That's all I remember of the dream. I think in the future when I have a more vivid dream I will be able to accomplish these things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home