Jared's Dreams

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Adventure.

This whole dream took place in about the same time period that treasure island would have taken place. The entire thing, even though it doesn't always talk about pirates, took place in a dreamscape filled with cobblestone streets.. and old fashioned looking people...

I was a pirate. We were on this ship, me and the Capitan were having a fight or something, but this was almost like a computer game, in that I could use cheats and various methods of bending the rules to beat him. For example I climbed up the rope mesh to the crows nest, (the observation aria that is very height up and used for looking for different ships and for land) but I never should have been able to climb up there.. it was like in a video game when you try to go out of bounds, and there is an invisible wall that prevents you from leaving. This is why the captain couldn't get to me. Then something happened that caused me to stay up there, I don't know what it was, but years went by, maybe 30 or 40 years... and I was somehow preserved, the ship had rotted partly away and hidden underground (it was all a bit confusing). Construction workers were unearthing the boat when I popped out of the rubble and ran off. They all looked at me, very scared. As if a ghost had just gone by. I ran into a nearby church with my mom. As I was walking in to the church I saw a rehab clinic across the street. The street looked like an old England road made from cobblestone, the building was made with old bricks, and looked like an old pub. The rehab clinic was for people who had delusions that they couldn't find their mothers. There was a man kissing a woman and she said something like... "lets get married", and when he responded with "yes dear... as soon as I find our mother" she walked off in disgust. He then went back into the clinic.

Inside the church, which was also old fashioned looking and made from old stones, there were about 8 people and two children. They were doing some worship while the children opened up the fridge, and ate food. They made a mess, and were eating messy things like jam. It was all over their hands.

Now there was a scene shift. I was on a balcony, staring at this beautiful view. It was night time and I was looking out over what seemed to be a river. The river was about a mile wide. And on the other side was land. I could see all the lights in the houses and everything. It was a very captivating experience. I looked around and thought... "dreams can be this realistic.. I wish I was dreaming".

Then I was in another scene. My dad and I were driving in a very old fashioned car. All of a sudden from behind us these people in another car zoomed around and shot at some other people in another car. It was a gun fight. I ran out of the car, all of a sudden something caused the car to flip onto its side. My dad grabbed me and we ran.. he tried to get around the side of a building but a huge explosion happened. Afterwards he said that those people had had a huge pile of explosives in the back of the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home