Jared's Dreams

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Flight And Control

I was talking to my Aunt. I walked up to her and asked her for some money so that I could go see a movie. Well actually I never asked her I only considered it. Anyway we were talking and I showed her a painting on the wall. It was about 5 inches by 4 inches. A small little thing, and it was hard and flat. Covered in a layer of plastic. It had two sides and I wanted to show her both sides. So I told it to flip around...and it did. I was a bit weirded out by this so I did a reality check. (I had actually begun walking further down the hall in the house I was in and was now in a bedroom with a couch in it) my dad was there and when I realized I was dreaming he began to tell me that there was no way I could be dreaming. I ignored him and did another reality check. I freaked out, I jumped onto the couch in joy then attempted to calm myself down. We were in an apartment quite high up so I took advantage of this by running up to the window and flying out. I was so high up, maybe ten stories. I flew a bit then zoomed towards the ground. I zoomed into the ground so quickly that I crashed into the ground. It didn't hurt so I tried it again. I zoomed straight up into the air to the same height as before. I hovered for a bit then crashed back down to the ground on the lawn next door. I walked up onto a gazebo which was in this lawn and was about a meter of the ground. I did a backflip off of this and landed on my face. It didn't hurt. I decided now to take advantage of the fact that I could control people and try to make some people stop in their tracks. I walked onto the street and saw some guys. They started to follow me with the intent to hurt me. So I yelled FREEZE and they stopped in their tracks not moving. I tried this on a few others and it worked well. At this point I awoke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home