Jared's Dreams

Monday, November 20, 2006

Garden.

I was lucid. I felt like defeating a monster or something. So I began to fight this boy. I wasn't thinking to logically in the dream so I was under the impression that he was just another person having a lucid dream. Anyway this boy was no ordinary boy. He had huge lobster claws growing out of his back like wings. They were about 4 feet thick and very long. They could reach anywhere. So for the whole fight the boy simply stayed in the same place and reached after me with his huge claws. I remember it being in a garden. There were plants everywhere. It was sort of like the garden from the movie the secret garden. Except there was a laboratory hidden underneath some of the shrubs. I was flying around to try and get away from the boy but he kept following me. So I flew into the lab. And around all the veils and beakers. Then I flew back outside. I noticed that I was flying very slowly. I tried to speed up, and did, but it was hard. It was like something was holding me back.

I think that i am getting more control. I plan to continue working on my ability to fly. Also next time I go lucid I am going to stop and survey my surroundings. This will allow me to become more aware, and hopefully clear my mind and help me to think clearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home