Jared's Dreams

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

This was a long and complicated dream. I started out walking down the street. This was a nice residential area with old houses and large trees in the yards, that created shade everywhere. I picked up a phone I found on the ground. It was broken, I tried to look through it to find out whose phone it was so I could call them. I noticed 2 things. The first being that the batter was very low, the second being that the phone didn't have the usual digital interface like other phones, but it had steel plates that rotated in front of the screen behind the glass cover on the phone. It was really weird. It was set so that whenever I pressed a button a small little plate would rotate into place so I could see it on the screen of the phone. Anyway as I was looking through it a girl from my school (andrea providence, tdch) walked up. I asked her if it was hers and she said yes. At this point we realized it was broken. So we opened it up and we decided to fix it. We laid it down on the lawn across from her house, so basically on her neighbours yard. The phone had now grown to about 8 feet long and 4 feet wide. It didn't seem weird in the dream, it was just big. We tried to fix it, we had the cover off and were trying to apply some wire along the edge of the whole thing. Her door was open across the street and there was a table with a cake on it. She offered me some food saying it was nice of me to work so hard. I kindly turned it down, and said "maybe I'll just take a handful of cake" as a joke. She responded with "oh well the cake is for the party later". She didn't get the joke. At this point I believe we walked over into her house, I can't quite remember what happened but I was upstairs in one of the bedrooms. And there was a small child that I locked eyes with. Everything was normal about this boy except his eyes. His were completely black, there was no white it was simply a black circle. They also weren't three dimensional. They were flat black circles. Slightly bigger than they should have been. This scared me. I knew that the police had done something to this boy to wipe his memory. And I was seeing what no one else could see. It was as if everyone else could see him normally, as if nothing was wrong. I walked into the other room where and called for the officer who for some reason was there. I pulled him away from other people and said, "that kid scares the hell out of me" he agreed with "I know what you mean" and then said something about it being procedure. He could see the black eyes too because he knew what they had done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home